Tackling nonprofit web design projects, with some help from local experts
Website redesigns are a huge undertaking, especially for nonprofits who have very specific (and often tight) budgets and not a minute of spare time. ArcStone has been focusing on nonprofit web design for a few years now, so we’re family with situations where decision makers are challenged beyond their original expectations. How can you prep so you are ready for what your website project may throw your way?
We think you should attend a happy hour.
Hear us out. Minneapolis web design, content and development experts are getting together this upcoming week to talk through the challenges of a website redesign. These folks include ArcStone’s CEO David Carnes as a moderator of the panel discussion and representatives from three Minneapolis web design agencies – ArcStone, Brandpoint and fjorge.
The panelist are:
- Digital Strategy Lead at fjorge, Mitchell Hislop
- Content Marketing Manager at Brandpoint, Neil Gilbertson-Urtel
- Creative Director at ArcStone, Jess Louwagie
This discussion may include:
- Where to start your website redesign
- What goals to keep in mind
- Tricks for staying under budget
- Ideas for managing your team
- Aspects you may be forgetting
- Whatever questions you and other guests ask!
This is all happening Tuesday, June 6th, 3:30pm-6pm at the Shindig Event Space.
- 3:30-4:30PM: Registration & Social Hour
- 4:30-5:30PM: Panel Discussion moderated by David
- 5:30-6:00PM: Questions & Wrap Up
Besides the amazing knowledge you’ll gain by listening to the experience of others, you will also receive a free drink ticket and delicious apps. Sign up here. Cheers to a successful redesign!